Replayer Skips Some Hands

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Replayer Skips Some Hands

Postby TomBrooklyn » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:33 am

I'm looking at an opponent's stats. I pick a session, sort his hands by Net, and Replay them. It goes the first 3 hands, then skips down to the 8th hand, then down to somewhere more than the 20th hand. Why doesn't Replayer play all the hands in order. I also noticed something like this earlier with one of my own sessions. I repaired the Database, but can't remember if that fixed the problem for me at that time.
TomBrooklyn

Re: Replayer Skips Some Hands

Postby Josh » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:54 am

Did you change the sorting in the report before opening the hands in the replayer? The replayer should play them in the order they were sorted.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby TomBrooklyn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi Josh,
I don't know what you mean by the "Report." I sorted the hands "Net" in the bottom window of the Sessions Tab that shows "Games Played During Selected Session."

I have been having much trouble with Replayer using this same window since my original post above. Often Replayer will replay a few hands and then not go the next earlier one. Just now, Replayer wouldn't replay a hand I picked it to replay that was about 4hands before the latest one.

PS: I didn't get notified of your earlier reply and just saw it now. I checked notification this time.
TomBrooklyn

Postby TomBrooklyn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:25 pm

I just realized this is the PT3 Forum. I want the PTH(2) Support Forum. Please move this thread or advise if I should repost.
TomBrooklyn

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:49 am

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=26tqm]** Moved to PokerTracker Holdem - General Forum **[/urltqm]
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 am

[quote2hw]I'm looking at an opponent's stats. I pick a session, sort his hands by Net, and Replay them. It goes the first 3 hands, then skips down to the 8th hand, then down to somewhere more than the 20th hand. Why doesn't Replayer play all the hands in order. I also noticed something like this earlier with one of my own sessions. I repaired the Database, but can't remember if that fixed the problem for me at that time.[/quote2hw]

Do you have the auto-play hands section set to something other than "Play all hands"?
ptrack pat

Postby TomBrooklyn » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:45 pm

[quote="ptrack pat"unk]Do you have the auto-play hands section set to something other than "Play all hands"?[/quoteunk]
Sure did Pat. I never even noticed that option before. That should clear it up. Thanks.
TomBrooklyn

Return to PokerTracker Holdem