Red Kings

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Red Kings

Postby ShowBizCam » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:03 am

I tried to search the forum for my question, but was unable to find anything. I tried google before coming to this forum, as well and couldn’t find any helpful information.

I recently created an account with Red Kings and downloaded the app. I can’t seem to configure PT4 to receive hand history from Red Kings. PT4 tells me I do not have an Ongame skin installed. And when I try to do it manually I can’t access the Red Kings app.

Any help or information would be grately appreciated.
ShowBizCam

Re: Red Kings

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:50 am

Is your Red Kings app located in your applications folder? If not please move it there. We also have a guide for getting things setup with Redkings (Ongame) here:

OnGame Configuration Guide

Even if the install is not detected you can manually configure your hand history folder using the "Add" button in "Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Ongame Network". By default your Ongame hand history folder should be here:

/Users/SOME_NAME/P5JavaClientSettings/handhistory

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" and after taking a seat you should see your hands being imported. If you need any further help getting things going please open a Support Ticket and report your problem where one of our technicians can assist you.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Red Kings

Postby ShowBizCam » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey Flag_Hippo

Yes, Red Kings app is in the application folder and I have followed the guide that is available. When I go to Tools-setup assistant and get to configure Ongame i get a message
stating an ongame network skin does not appear to installed.

When i go to configure - sites & import options - Ongame Network - when I click the auto detect button I get a message no Ongame skins were detected on this computer. When I click the add button and go to the applications folder, all of the apps are greyed out and i cannot access them.

I tired your suggestions with the same results. I will report my problem.

Thanks for you time.
ShowBizCam

Return to PT4 for macOS