PJs Ronin wrote:ChicagoAl wrote:As another thought on this - the HUD for Hero shows all stats combined for the tourney - even if you have 4 entries. Maybe each entry should be treated separately?
Al
No no no no no no no no no...... Hero stats during the tourney is not super important and will 'average out' anyway as most stats are percentages. :)
Sorry PJ, totally disagree.
If it was doable, I want to see my own stats seperately- the way my opponents will see them. If i have a stack and am catching cards I'll be playing much differently than if i'm card dead or have a bad table draw/whatnot.
TO the degree that people pay attention, image matters alot. If I'm sitting running 12/10 at one table and 30/25 at another, I really want to know that- as I will act somewhat accordingly / differently. Unless your entries are moving in lockstep stackwise, its highly unlikely that you'll play the same. So by lumping them all together, you do see an average, but that's not ideal at all.
And I am pretty sure that the 12/10 and 30/25 examples are pretty much what I ran in one MET I was playing. It drove me mildly nuts after a while when my stacks eventually evened out as to what I looked like on those respective tables, I didn't necessarily know in my head.
All that said, it's not the MOST important thing-- but if the data is available I want the option to use it, just like I would like the option to see villain stats just for a given tourney or for their entirety. You can feel free to not use the data. fine by me :)