Creating Report for several Player names

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Creating Report for several Player names

Postby Juebar » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi !

Id like to create a Report with PT3 which accumulates the winnings of my several pokernames to one report.

So I setup a report as normal
Then I go to Filters and work with the formula
--------------------------------------------------------------------
#Player Name# = 'Player1' OR #Player Name# = 'Player2'
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Where Player1 and Player2 are the names I use.

Then I uncheck the "Filter on active player"-Button to enable PT3 to search the whole database (right ?)

Hm. The report reports nothing. And I wonder what I'm doing wrong...

Could anyone help me pls ?

Thx

Greetings

Juergen
Juebar
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Re: Creating Report for several Player names

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:19 am

Why not create an alias to group all of your accounts into your primary account name?

This can be done on the General tab and by clicking the 'Edit' button under aliases which is located near the top-right hand side of the screen.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests