PT3 or PT2 using Crossover or Wine. LIFETILT

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 or PT2 using Crossover or Wine. LIFETILT

Postby jmefrisco » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:55 pm

I've been trying for over a week to get PT3 or PT2 for that matter to work using Crossover or Wine. I've searched every forum and tried every piece of advice but I just cannot get them to work. I don't know what I'm asking for exactly but this is causing me so much stress and it's really bothering me. I just want to get one of the trackers working already...

I think my problem might be getting the mac PostgreSQL to work. I've tried so many things with both Wine and Crossover at this point that I'm not even sure what my problem is since I've had so many.

I'm running MacOs on Tiger. I know it's hard to help me since I'm not explaining my exact problems its just I'm not that great with computers...

If anyone has any advice for me or would like to help me get either of the trackers working I'd be soooo happy..

Going out for a while, thanks
jmefrisco
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Re: PT3 or PT2 using Crossover or Wine. LIFETILT

Postby _dave_ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:48 pm

I'm gonna hope some Mac gurus post here. You have read the big thread on this, yes?

Maybe WINE does not work so well on Mac as it does on Linux - but for me, there was almost nothing to it - install PT3, copy the schema file and manually create the database, run PT3 and select the previously created DB :(
_dave_
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Re: PT3 or PT2 using Crossover or Wine. LIFETILT

Postby jmefrisco » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:29 am

[quote="_dave_"aw4]I'm gonna hope some Mac gurus post here. You have read the big thread on this, yes?

Maybe WINE does not work so well on Mac as it does on Linux - but for me, there was almost nothing to it - install PT3, copy the schema file and manually create the database, run PT3 and select the previously created DB :([/quoteaw4]

yea I've read the big thread... would you mind explaining this part in detail? " install PT3, copy the schema file and manually create the database, run PT3 and select the previously created DB :("
jmefrisco
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:40 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests