Page 1 of 1
HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:09 am
by Marc21
Correct me if I'm wrong but the HUD is not available for FTP tables I am not sitting at?
Note that the "Review last hand" works fine...
Re: HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 am
by WhiteRider
The HUD should work for observed tables - you need to configure the hand history directory to "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\" (or wherever you installed it) rather than the subfolder for your player name.
Re: HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:53 am
by Marc21
Yeah, I did that. Or rather, it was automatically setup for that.
It comes up when I'm playing, sometimes. Has yet to come up for an observed table.
Re: HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:30 am
by Josh
You cannot have it pointing to your user name directory. If it's picking up tables you are playing but not observed tables, then you have it pointing to a user name directory.
Re: HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:34 am
by Jennifer Ayache
Does PT3 have its HUD already or not ?
Re: HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 am
by Josh
Yes, it does.
Re: HUD on observed FTP tables.

Posted:
Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:19 am
by Jennifer Ayache
Yep, just read it in the thread above ... sorry for the bother... Thanks