Player Summary. Filter dont work

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby pccarballo » Fri May 16, 2008 11:26 am

I just selected the filter to show the hands that I play today but in the Player Summary window shows the whole database. In the "Hands" section is ok. In the beta version worked fine
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 16, 2008 11:33 am

No, filters don't affect the Player Summary. Josh is going to try to change this, but it won't be very soon.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby pccarballo » Fri May 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Ok. configuring the Player Statistics the window could show the same stats of the player summary?. The Sessions tab isn´t affect by the filter´s day, is this going to be changed also?
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 16, 2008 12:57 pm

The date filter is broken, a fix will be released ASAP.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby pccarballo » Fri May 16, 2008 2:14 pm

ASAP= As soon as possible?
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 16, 2008 2:20 pm

Yes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby pccarballo » Fri May 16, 2008 2:26 pm

I dont know if you are aware of this but when you put the date filter the hours played change and goes to 0.02 (so im winning 25k$/hour in 50NL...)
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby pccarballo » Fri May 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Ok. So now in the group section I have 4 groups:

Player Stats --> The Type is Normal. Difference between normal and grid?. Shows on table for everyone and popup is none
Default Popup --> The type is Grid and the show is Pop Use Only. With his one no stats appear
I creat group A. The type is Normal it shows on table for everyone and the Popup is B
I creat group B the type is normal and the show is Popup use only. The popup cannot be changed

Im totally lost here. Is there gonna be a HUd guide explaining all the options like in PT2?-
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Wasn't this in another thread!?

pccarballo wrote:Ok. So now in the group section I have 4 groups:

Player Stats --> The Type is Normal. Difference between normal and grid?. Shows on table for everyone and popup is none
Default Popup --> The type is Grid and the show is Pop Use Only. With his one no stats appear
I creat group A. The type is Normal it shows on table for everyone and the Popup is B
I creat group B the type is normal and the show is Popup use only. The popup cannot be changed

Im totally lost here. Is there gonna be a HUd guide explaining all the options like in PT2?-

Yes, there will be a guide when we have time to write one!
Grid / Normal : Grid will align stats on multiple rows in columns, instead of just left-aligning everything.

What do you mean "The popup cannot be changed"?
Ah, sorry - I see what you mean.
Sounds like you have it set up basically right.
Is group A being shown properly on the tables?
Now you have to add stats to group B (as you do for 'normal' stat groups) - select it on the Group tab, then switch to Stats and add a couple of basic stats. These will not show up on the table until you click on the group A stats on the table.
I can't remember the original question since it's not in this thread! Ah, yes I can - did the default pop ups work for you on the default stat group?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Player Summary. Filter dont work

Postby pccarballo » Fri May 16, 2008 3:40 pm

sorry i changed posts!

The main thing is that if I make small tables the windows that shows for every player are very big in relation with the table. The ideal thing for me woul be to click on the player´s name and view his stats. I figure the
Popup Use Only is for that, but is not working (I click on the players name or close to it and nothing shows up).

When the HUD detects a table it shows a icon up at the center. How do we move this? I can´t see the pot amount!
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Next

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests