LanXang wrote:Mine shuts down when i have filters on and i'm replaying hands.
Is this with any specific filter, or any? Does it work if you don't apply those filters? Several replayer bugs have been fixed for the next build, so please re-test when that comes out.
I have had a similar problem. I had 4 fr tables open at fulltilt and the hud was playing up, it appeared ok on two but the other two were displaying details for people not seated at the table. I then tried to reset the stats on the problem table and received the error. I reloaded pt3 and the same problem occured. I have since ran analyze cluster and vacum and will try again another day.
my PT3 on vista is shutting down due to either access violations or becasue PT 3 has stopped working at least 2-3 times per day (approx 1.5k hands a day on 4-7 tables)