Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby fyl2u » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 am

:cry: :cry:

Now I've got 1 game in 1969 too! (still on Beta 13, back on the original database)

Someone phone the Guiness Book Of Records... I want to stake my claim for the worlds first online poker tournament :lol:

Please give us an "edit date" facility :-D
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:52 am

Oh dear! Just make sure you get the patent watertight on the time-machine, and you'll make a fortune!

I'm sure a way to edit/fix tourney info will be added.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby fyl2u » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Now it's 4 in 1969 and 7 in 2100.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby keggler » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:05 am

i don't suppose it's something really simple like the system clock on your machine wandering?


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby fyl2u » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:28 pm

I've never noticed it wandering. Time and date have always been spot on, and I never had this problem before the last few Beta versions, so I think it's PT.
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby keggler » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:34 pm

i can write you a quick c app to log the system clock to a file, then i guess we could cross check it against the time/date stamp in postgres?


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Given that he got this problem on just a few tournaments during a manual import, I doubt it's the clock, unless it can wander for a few milliseconds at a time..?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby fyl2u » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:04 pm

4 in 1969
11 in 2100


...and counting...
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby airharm » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 am

lozl
airharm
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 4:17 am

Re: Apparently I played 2 games in the year 2100...

Postby fyl2u » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 am

5 in 1969
13 in 2100...
fyl2u
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests