Page 1 of 1

Registration server?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:13 pm
by big12
"Unable to communicate with registration server. Please try again later.."

When I try to register my product, I get this error every time. On top of this, I cannot use my old PAHud due to errors.

Re: Registration server?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:03 pm
by kraada
We have been having issues with our registration server. This situation has caused the date error you are experiencing when trying to use PAHUD. We are currently in the process of restoring functionality to everyone's PokerAce HUD registration codes. We expect this issue to be resolved within 12 to 24 hours. Once your code has been fixed, it will register again. Please continue to try opening PokerAce HUD once an hour or so to register your key with us. Once the issue has resolved, your code will work again successfully.

If you have lost your key, you can get it again here: Registration Issues - Need Registration Code.

Best Regards,

Joel
PokerTracker Support