V12 Table Averages still weighted?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

V12 Table Averages still weighted?

Postby Goral » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:18 am

V12 Table Averages still weighted instead of simple arithmetic? I dont see any mention in the release notes that it was fixed. I am pretty sure it is changing one line in the sofware.

Goral
Goral
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:50 am

Re: V12 Table Averages still weighted?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:27 pm

I don't think this has been changed yet, sorry.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: V12 Table Averages still weighted?

Postby netplus » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:41 am

This has got to be a simple change, yet it wasn't in the last build?!? Weighted table averages are useless. Why in the world was this changed?
netplus
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:52 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests