Page 1 of 1

auto import

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:11 am
by Skipjack
When I start PT3 WITHOUT the poker client running, it begins importing lots of hands, mostly duplicates. It got over 40,000 duplicates, and started with error messages, and if I try to play the HUD doesnt work properly, flashing different players stats off and on. What can I do?

Re: auto import

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:48 pm
by WhiteRider
Please see the PT3 Importing FAQ

Re: auto import

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:39 am
by DrFunk
I have a problem, i will just hijack this topic. :mrgreen:

I play on OnGame (Mansion). BTW, i'm a first time PT user. I'm using PT3 trial version for now.

I made a manual import of my 17k hands, and it went ok, i have all the info and everything. But then i started the PT again. But everytime i want to play and get my hands imported and HUD shown, the program starts to auto import again the 17k hands, which i already imported before. I can't stop it, and it takes really long, and while auto-importing no HUD is shown...

I am obviously doing something wrong? Like I said i'm a first time user. On PokerStars, hud works OK, but i haven't had any hand history on PS anyway...

Re: auto import

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:52 am
by Skipjack
I fixed my problem, there were files in my FTP hh that werent getting moved, I think because they were corrupted and not completely processed. I opened the HH after manual import finished, and deleted the remaining files. Now PT3 and HUD works again. :D

Re: auto import

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 pm
by keggler
have you got the "move processed files" checkbox ticked?


susan

Re: auto import

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:16 pm
by Skipjack
yes idk why they werent being moved to the processed files folder

Re: auto import

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 am
by prajna
DrFunk wrote:I have a problem, i will just hijack this topic. :mrgreen:

I play on OnGame (Mansion). BTW, i'm a first time PT user. I'm using PT3 trial version for now.

I made a manual import of my 17k hands, and it went ok, i have all the info and everything. But then i started the PT again. But everytime i want to play and get my hands imported and HUD shown, the program starts to auto import again the 17k hands, which i already imported before. I can't stop it, and it takes really long, and while auto-importing no HUD is shown...

It reimports them again? It might process them if not moved correctly, but it should tell you they are all duplicate hands. Setup pt3 and ongame as instructed here: http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... c=ongaconf. As for your 17k hands, since they are already in your database, either move or delete them and assuming you followed the link above, it shouldn't cause any issues going forward.

~ Thomas
[PokerTracker Support]