Page 1 of 1

HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 pm
by alonalbert
This started happening to me yesterday I think. The Player Stat Group stats stop getting updated. They work fine for a few hands and then it just stays the same. If I open the popup stats, they show the correct stats.

Has this been seen before?

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm
by alonalbert
I'm not sure but this may have something to do with using multiple databases. This started happening a few days ago right after I created a separate database for data mining. After I posted this, I reverted back to one DB and reconfigured the HUD to use just my main DB and it seems to be OK now.

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 pm
by Josh
Are you using beta 13?

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 am
by alonalbert
Josh wrote:Are you using beta 13?

This occured with Beta 13 and Build 2. It started happening with 13 I think so I reverted to build 2 but it still happened.

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:45 am
by tarix
alonalbert wrote:I'm not sure but this may have something to do with using multiple databases.


FWIW it happens to me with a single database.

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 pm
by WhiteRider
This isn't to do with Refresh Rates is it?
Does it stop when you get to a certain number of hands - maybe it's just waiting for the next x hands?
Make sure you don't have any gaps in the Refresh Rates ranges or apparently they will never update.

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 pm
by alonalbert
WhiteRider wrote:This isn't to do with Refresh Rates is it?
Does it stop when you get to a certain number of hands - maybe it's just waiting for the next x hands?
Make sure you don't have any gaps in the Refresh Rates ranges or apparently they will never update.


I don't think it has anything to do with that. this usually happens only to 1 or 2 players at the table, the rest of the stats are fine.

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 pm
by zslaszlo
Same problem with v3 beta 13. (and with the previous release)
Works fine with only one database, but the players stats stops updating when the observed database
is included. Pop-up stats are OK.
Also hero stats are displaying/disappearing "randomly" when I use two databases.

Please solve it.

Re: HUD - Player Stats Group Stops Updating

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 pm
by Josh
Please attach log files to a support ticket.