Page 1 of 1

Importing Everest hands error

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm
by ISayu
Hi,

If there is any good posts on setting up PT3 on Everest could someone please link for me.

The first problem i seem to have is that when importing history of hands i get a number of lines saying ;

Unable to begin feeder import process. Reason: PokerTracker is configured to import into an outdated database. This must be corrected before an import can succeed.

I tried stopping import to view files that looked like they had gone through, but was unable to view any stats.

I then created a new database but same problem.

Maybe I`m missing something thats easy, help appreciated .

Re: Importing Everest hands error

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:28 pm
by WhiteRider
ISayu wrote:Unable to begin feeder import process. Reason: PokerTracker is configured to import into an outdated database. This must be corrected before an import can succeed.

I tried stopping import to view files that looked like they had gone through, but was unable to view any stats.

I then created a new database but same problem.

You will need to create a new database (or use the new one you created), and set it as Active (so that it will be used for imports, etc) and Default (so that is will be set Active next time you start up). Check the auto import tab is set up to import into the correct database (either Active or named as your new DB).