HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Postby oracle3001 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:45 pm

I can't get the HUD stats to show up on ipoker (GreenJokerPoker) using beta v13. The PT icon appears straight away, but some 10 minutes later at a table there is still no sign of any stats. I have submitted a support ticket, but wondering if anybody else is having any problems on ipoker.
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:18 am

Please check the PT3 HUD FAQ.
If that doesn't help, post back..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Postby oracle3001 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:02 am

No it still doesn't work. Also I have the HUD working fine on party poker (other than the known "must be active before starting auto-import bug).
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:05 am

OK, it should be working, so Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.

If you click PT-icon -> Configure Stats does the window title bar show you the correct table type?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Postby oracle3001 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:20 am

WIthout getting s##ty please read my initial post, I stated I have already done this.

I am starting to get quite annoyed though. I have a bug list as long as my arm, have submitted a load of tickets this week and no responses to any of them. You asked me if I was interested in alpha testing, I agreed to that as well, sent the PM, and no reply to that either. I am trying to stay positive about PT3, by posting about bugs etc, but I am starting to reach my limit to be honest.
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: HUD stats not showing up on Ipoker

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:23 am

Sorry, I did read that originally, but I've read so many other posts since I forgot. :oops:
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests