"TableCover" appearance

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

"TableCover" appearance

Postby tgmaster » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 pm

Beta 13 is out for more than one week and I wonder that nobody has met this problem by now.
When HUD is running, randomly appears several instances of a process called "PokerTracker3TableCover" on the taskbar.

[ img ]

I don't know what does the appearence depends upon but it disturbs me too much. If I collapse the running programs on the taskbar the poker tables will be collapsed too so this isn't the proper solution. In previous releases I didnt meet this problem.
tgmaster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 pm

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby sookmctourie » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:05 pm

I also encountered this for the first time yesterday. I don't know how to paste the screen capture here so I didn't say anything yet. I'm using beta 13 on PS

Art
sookmctourie
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:20 am

I haven't seen that for a few versions now..

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby jeffl » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:22 am

tgmaster wrote:Beta 13 is out for more than one week and I wonder that nobody has met this problem by now.
When HUD is running, randomly appears several instances of a process called "PokerTracker3TableCover" on the taskbar.


With the main program minimised to the system tray, I got one instance of this on the takbar once. It was not that name you have there but another name that indicated to me that it was the HUD doing that. I stopped the HUD, waited for a short time (a few seconds) and started it again and it was gone. It has not come back yet over many hundreds of hands.

Jeff
jeffl
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:52 am

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:50 am

Also, please attach the PokerTrackerHud.log file to the ticket as well; it contains extra HUD specific information that will be useful.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby babolas » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:57 pm

this happens to me almost everytime I multi-table. I get as many as N-1 'tablecover' in the taskbar when playing on N tables
babolas
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby tgmaster » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 pm

jeffl wrote:I stopped the HUD, waited for a short time (a few seconds) and started it again and it was gone. It has not come back yet over many hundreds of hands.

I already tried it but it came back after a few minutes.
tgmaster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 pm

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby tgmaster » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 pm

babolas wrote:this happens to me almost everytime I multi-table. I get as many as N-1 'tablecover' in the taskbar when playing on N tables

I haven't noticed by now, but right. I found very same.
tgmaster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 pm

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby Heiko » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 am

same problem for me with beta14 on pokerstars. what can i do?
Heiko
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: "TableCover" appearance

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:25 pm

I think these only appear when you minimize tables..
This issue will be fixed, but if you see them, Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests