Moderator: Moderators
Zorro wrote:When I start playing and begin auto-import (Party Poker) hud shows up for about 2 hands then get error: "Fatal Error-The hud process required a forced shutdown. Please re-start poker tracker. So I re-start play 2 hands and error comes up again comes up again. What could this be, I also play on my laptop with no problems.
keggler wrote:so if you know a circumvention for know? and it seems indeed you do by your voluminous reply; why ask?
they know about the problem via the ticket and no doubt it'll get fixed...
susan
airharm wrote:i have this error still
but i dont understand the layouts.backup thing you suggested... if i do that then i get the default hud config -.-
Zorro wrote:BTW anyone that has this problem try this: rename your C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\Layouts.pt3 to Layouts.backup and restart PT3. This seemed to correct the problem, so no need to create a support ticket and not get an answer.
Zorro wrote:... u clueless maron.
Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests