by Jason7564 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 am
Just purchased poker tracker 3 today. I'm running Windows Vista64bit. The first problem I encountered was with the hand history replayer. On some hands where antes were posted, the replayer seems to get stuck in a loop, endlessly posting antes over and over. This can be easily over come however by just looking at the actual hand history. The other problem I've had was the '$/Hour' total in the tournament section was insanely high. It says I make an average of $43/hour when playing, but my net profit is about $375, with 144 hours of play. To me it seems my $/Hour should be net profit / hours of play = profit per hour, which works out to be 375 / 144 = $2.60. Again this problem was easily overcome by actually working it out myself. Oh, and also the HUD some times bugs out too, but nothing major. Overall I'm loving the product so far, now I don't have to keep a spreadsheet of my results and type everything in manually.