HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby Grotegever » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:41 am

Hello employee PK3,

I’ve got a question, why is de buildin HUD in PT3 not visible on the tables in Everest?
Do I have to configure this manually or is this a know problem what will be solved in the next build of PT3?
Grotegever
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby tarix » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 am

Grotegever wrote:I’ve got a question, why is de buildin HUD in PT3 not visible on the tables in Everest?
Do I have to configure this manually or is this a know problem what will be solved in the next build of PT3?


The built-in HUD works with Everest.

Have you followed all of the steps in the Quick Start guide? That should at least get you to the point where you can see the HUD. Also, make sure you wait until you have fully completed at least one hand before you turn on Auto-import. Everest likes to delete the hand history directory which causes problems.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby Grotegever » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Strange...?

The HH's from Everest are being taken in without errors but the HUD is still not visible. I tried everything. First I thought that it might be the colors of the HUD because I choose the black table look and the backgrond of the HUD cash config was also black and the letters were black but after I changed those the HUD still is not visible. What can i do more...?
Grotegever
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:18 am

Do you see the PT-icon on the table?
Please check the PT3 HUD FAQ
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby Grotegever » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:44 am

I play also on PartyPoker. The HUD works correct. The PT3 icon is visible on the table.
On Everst not.
Grotegever
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby Grotegever » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 am

I found the problem. I had the dutch version of Everst installed. My next question is why don't i see the HUD in 6max Sit&go tournaments on Everest? The HUD is visible on the cash ring games but not in tournaments.
Grotegever
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Re: HUD visiblity on Everest tables?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Are you running beta 13? I think some Everest tournament issues were fixed .
(Download page, scroll down for b13)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests