Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby rakemore » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:52 pm

My beta 13 doesn't show HUD stats for all the tables, if i'm playing 7 tables quite often 1 or 2 tables doesn't show HUD stats.

I have noticed that when my auto import is on and I have played for a while and start up new tables the stats for those particular tables won't show so I have to stop the auto import and turn it on again so it regognizes the new tables.

Also when I have played for quite a while it randomly crashes and says something like: "Pokertracker have been forced to shut down, please restart pokertracker"

I can also mention that I'm using Adjust qualifying tables limits, I don't know if that is causing some of the issues.
rakemore
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 5:49 am

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:07 pm

What site is this at? There is a known issue in b13 that new tables at Party will not be detected until you restart the import. This will be fixed in the next release.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby rakemore » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:20 pm

OK, this is all on Party
rakemore
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 5:49 am

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby Noen » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Have the same problem at Party. Even with only 2 tables. Have to restart to make HUD appear on both tables. When is the next release, or is there any other way I can fix this?

Anyway thx for superb software! I am going to buy it when small bugs like this are fixed!

Regards
Noen
Noen
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby rakemore » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:20 pm

rakemore wrote:
Also when I have played for quite a while it randomly crashes and says something like: "Pokertracker have been forced to shut down, please restart pokertracker"



The correct error mesage was: "The Hud process required a force shutdown. Please restart PokerTracker"
rakemore
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 5:49 am

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 am

They are hoping to have a new version out which should address both these issues some time this week.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby Bari0n » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:04 pm

I have same problems with PT3 when I play on Party Poker. Also I’ve found other bugs.

I run PT3 on the computer with Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 with administrator privileges.

Sometimes, when I start auto import, PT3 begins to import hands and start the HUD, and then it shows me the error message like this: “PT3 cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Poker Tracker 3\Data\Images\Icons\hud_main.png”. After this, PT3 doesn’t show mucked cards and PT3 icon on the tables.

Also PT3 incorrectly recognize 6-max and 2-max tables. If I begin to play HU on the 6-max table, PT3 treat this table as 2-max. When someone sits down and begin to play, PT3 still treat it as 2-max.

[ img ]
Bari0n
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:33 am

Re: Beta 13 HUD problems and crashes on Party

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Bari0n wrote:Sometimes, when I start auto import, PT3 begins to import hands and start the HUD, and then it shows me the error message like this: “PT3 cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Poker Tracker 3\Data\Images\Icons\hud_main.png”. After this, PT3 doesn’t show mucked cards and PT3 icon on the tables.
]
When you next get this issue, please submit your logfile to our Support system , and link to this thread. (enable logging)

Also PT3 incorrectly recognize 6-max and 2-max tables. If I begin to play HU on the 6-max table, PT3 treat this table as 2-max. When someone sits down and begin to play, PT3 still treat it as 2-max.

This issue will be addressed in the next release.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests