Graphing Ignores Filters?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby tarix » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 am

Is this a bug or "feature" ?
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:58 pm

I think this may depend on which filters you are applying?
I've just tried a few and the graph only shows the filtered hands.

What are you trying to filter to?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby tarix » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:55 pm

WhiteRider wrote:What are you trying to filter to?


Touche'. "Since a Date" isn't working for me. I thought the game/limit filter wasn't working, but I was mistaken.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Oh dear - 'since a date' works for me.

Is it just not filtering anything out for you? i.e. do you see all your hands? ..or is it filtering the wrong amount of hands?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby tarix » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:58 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Oh dear - 'since a date' works for me.


*sigh* Working now. If I'm not crazy I'll try and figure out exactly what I did later.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:00 pm

LOL - and I was beginning to think it was me that needed some sleep! ;)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Graphing Ignores Filters?

Postby tarix » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:07 pm

It's 6am here. I've been doing the "one more round of blinds" dance for 3 hours.

Good tables :)
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests