Page 1 of 1
When are the instabilities going to be fixed?

Posted:
Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 pm
by cbeauchamp
Hello,
I have used the betas from very early on and no real problems. Once the HUD was enabled, again no real problems. Since the "commercial release" and I paid for the software, I have had unending problems and instability.
I followed the HUD instability posts directions yet nothing has changed.
I do not normally complain but it has been a large pain in the behind, when is this going to be fixed?
Thanks,
Chris
Re: When are the instabilities going to be fixed?

Posted:
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:21 pm
by keggler
you running beta 13...?
susan
Re: When are the instabilities going to be fixed?

Posted:
Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:06 pm
by WhiteRider
We're hoping to have a new beta out some time this coming week.
Re: When are the instabilities going to be fixed?

Posted:
Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:22 pm
by cbeauchamp
Sorry, I should have specified this, I am running Vista SP1 and the June 12th beta of PT3 (Build 13)
Re: When are the instabilities going to be fixed?

Posted:
Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm
by cnapmak
Im having similar issues with beta 13 crashing every 1000 hands. Overall pt3 looks nice but crashes too often. I also had problems with build 2. Full Tilt tables would jump around uncontrollably if I turned on Pt3 and had 14 tables stacked on top of each other. Im running Vista sp1 and lag is not a problem but Im constantly getting errors with Pt3 that require me to restart pt3.
Re: When are the instabilities going to be fixed?

Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:38 am
by keggler
how much have you customised your hud?
if you revert to the default stats that are set-up and then cascade n tables, are the problems still there?
what are your hud refresh rates set to?
susan