Copying HUD Config to 2nd Computer

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Copying HUD Config to 2nd Computer

Postby uodsb7177 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:27 pm

I didn't see this in the FAQs. I installed PT3 onto a second computer, and would like to transfer my HUD configuration to the second computer (Which Stats to show & where they show up on the table). Which files do I copy to the 2nd computer? Thanks!
uodsb7177
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Re: Copying HUD Config to 2nd Computer

Postby keggler » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 am

Layouts.pt3


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Copying HUD Config to 2nd Computer

Postby uodsb7177 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Thanks!
uodsb7177
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:27 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests