Hey guys,
When PT3 reads from ftp tournament summaries, I'm having a few issues with how it imports all the general tournament information.
1) FT downloads tournament summaries to my hard drive when I close the lobby window after busting. So, if I bust, say, 20/100, then it won't have results for the top 19. This is fine, but PT will record the tournament as having 81 entrants, instead of 100. Can you guys get PT3 to read the number of entrants from the information at the top of FT's tournament summary file? That would avoid this result. (My first choice of solutions, winning every tournament I play, has so far not been working :)
2) Also, PT is not categorizing the summ. files properly. Turbo SNGs are being imported as single tables, 90 player SNGs are being imported as MTT's. Manually fixing all of this is a huge pain.
3) PT is importing summaries for non-hold'em games. A razz tournament summary was imported into PT3, which makes it harder for me to keep distinct records for the various types of games.
Thanks!
