Exporting hand histories problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Exporting hand histories problem

Postby Lagar » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 am

Hi there.

I have several databases in PT2 and the default one in PT3. In order to see all players datas in the HUD, should I combine all the databases in one PT3 dtb? I tried it by cliking Utilities -> Export hand histories to file in PT2, but there are errors so that it seems the hands are not being exported to the files (in the selected folder appears only a .txt file with the following message: "Unable to get hand history for game #handnumber").

Is there another way to combine databases?

Thanks!
Lagar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:28 am

Re: Exporting hand histories problem

Postby prajna » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Make sure you first have a database in pt2 to export to pt3. Assuming you do, what exact error do you get when following these steps: Export/Import your database from PT2 to PT3?

~ Thomas
[PokerTracker Support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: Exporting hand histories problem

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Lagar wrote:I have several databases in PT2 and the default one in PT3. In order to see all players datas in the HUD, should I combine all the databases in one PT3 dtb? I tried it by cliking Utilities -> Export hand histories to file in PT2, but there are errors so that it seems the hands are not being exported to the files (in the selected folder appears only a .txt file with the following message: "Unable to get hand history for game #handnumber").

That error suggests to me that you don't have the hand history text stored in the PT2 database for those hands.
If that is the case then you won't be able to export them, or import them to PT3.
You should be able to test whether you have the HH text in PT2 by finding the hand and trying to open the HH view.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Exporting hand histories problem

Postby Lagar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 am

WhiteRider wrote:That error suggests to me that you don't have the hand history text stored in the PT2 database for those hands.
If that is the case then you won't be able to export them, or import them to PT3.
You should be able to test whether you have the HH text in PT2 by finding the hand and trying to open the HH view.


Yes, I'm afraid the problem is that I don't have the hand histories... :(

Thanks anyway
Lagar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:28 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests