UB Player Stats Not Showing

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

UB Player Stats Not Showing

Postby allwind » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:15 pm

I have PokerAce Hud v.1.19.6 beta

No player stats are showing. So far only the average pot is showing. It used to work last time I played, which was about 10 days ago. What should I do to make it all show? Anything new to download?
allwind
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:07 am

Re: UB Player Stats Not Showing

Postby allwind » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:19 pm

I had this function on: "Show stats from the current session only." Despite this. Poker Tracker was importing. I dont understand why stats from the currect session did not show...
allwind
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:07 am

Re: UB Player Stats Not Showing

Postby keggler » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm

you might get more help in the poker ace hud forum - this one's for pt3...


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: UB Player Stats Not Showing

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:22 am

allwind wrote:I had this function on: "Show stats from the current session only." Despite this. Poker Tracker was importing. I dont understand why stats from the currect session did not show...

Did this solve your problem?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests