Page 1 of 1

UB Player Stats Not Showing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:15 pm
by allwind
I have PokerAce Hud v.1.19.6 beta

No player stats are showing. So far only the average pot is showing. It used to work last time I played, which was about 10 days ago. What should I do to make it all show? Anything new to download?

Re: UB Player Stats Not Showing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:19 pm
by allwind
I had this function on: "Show stats from the current session only." Despite this. Poker Tracker was importing. I dont understand why stats from the currect session did not show...

Re: UB Player Stats Not Showing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm
by keggler
you might get more help in the poker ace hud forum - this one's for pt3...


susan

Re: UB Player Stats Not Showing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:22 am
by WhiteRider
allwind wrote:I had this function on: "Show stats from the current session only." Despite this. Poker Tracker was importing. I dont understand why stats from the currect session did not show...

Did this solve your problem?