Jumpy Mouse Issue?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jumpy Mouse Issue?

Postby aisflat439 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:53 am

Hey all,
I've just finished re-installing my Operating System. I did this because my mouse has this habit of jumping across the screen back and forth at semi-random intervals. I figured scratching my OS would fix the problem, as it fixes virtually everything but... the jumpy mouse remains. I've tried all the basic fixes (other ports, other mouse pads, other mice - although all optical mice thus far) and I'm wondering if anyone has found this issue while running PT3?
Thanks,
aisflat
aisflat439
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Re: Jumpy Mouse Issue?

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:15 pm

I haven't seen (or heard of) this issue before; this only happens when running PT3?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests