PLEASE HELP !!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PLEASE HELP !!

Postby Bombhead » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 am

I bought the full version of Poker Tracker 3 on the 17th May, went through the registration process by entering the code I recieved from the e-mail, and now it's saying it has expired when I try to open it!

Can someone help, what the hell is going on?!
Bombhead
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Re: PLEASE HELP !!

Postby Bombhead » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Actually, is it saying this to prompt me to download the updated version, as I've just seen one has been released on the 12th June?
Bombhead
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Re: PLEASE HELP !!

Postby Peligroso » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:50 pm

There was a re-release of Build 2 with an extended date. All you need to do is to download the program again (either Build 2 or Beta 13; your choice) and then install it over-top your current installation. More information on this is available in this forum post.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests