When will I be able to successfully use this product?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

When will I be able to successfully use this product?

Postby CloserkinG » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:46 pm

When 12 to 30 tabling theres so much lag til pt3 just crashes. Any update when this product will be functioning to its full capabilities?
CloserkinG
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Re: When will I be able to successfully use this product?

Postby Peligroso » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Which version is this in? Please make sure that you're using Beta 13. We're still working on these performance issues but Beta 13 made huge improvements for a lot of our users.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests