My Hands not showing

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

My Hands not showing

Postby allstars6 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:42 pm

When I open PT3 (I have downloaded latest version) it shows stats for everyone I played against during my last session (list of players on the left) however my hands are not showing up at all. I successfully imported my hands but not only is my name not showing up on the list of players but no hands are showing up for me? Can someone please tell me how I fix this? thank you
allstars6
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Re: My Hands not showing

Postby allstars6 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Ok basically since I didn't explain this very well. This morning I played a session (4500 hands, 24 tabling 1/2nl). I decided to just import all my hands at the end because I was having trouble with my hud. After importing it shows the list of players on the left from the session. I can see details from everyone who I played with except for myself. My name does not even show up on the list and when I click "mine" to go to my stats nothing happens. Is there something I need to do to show all the hands for myself from the session? thank you
allstars6
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Re: My Hands not showing

Postby Peligroso » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm

Does this only happen if you have a filter set for today only or something like that? What happens if you clear the filters and go to your player name, can you reach it then, and is this session listed if you check the sessions tab? Also, when you're saying the latest version, I take it you're using Beta 13?
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: My Hands not showing

Postby allstars6 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 pm

Thanks for the reply, I tried changing around the filter settings from specific date to since date, no matter what the hands do not show. also i looked at info from june 1 through june 30 and then clicked since june 1st and got the same information. However, When I went through the sessions tab under all dates the hands from today's session do show up. So they are showing up under the session tabs but not under the general tab.....?? I don't understand how they could show up under the session tabs but not the general? also I downloaded the new version this morning but all it says is Poker Tracker v3.00 build 2 so i'm unsure what beta that means? thanks for your time let me know if u can think of anyway to get the hands to show up under general info
allstars6
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Re: My Hands not showing

Postby Peligroso » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:22 am

Please try downloading Beta 14 and see if that resolves your issues. It's available at our Download Page further down the page. Download the version WITHOUT PostgreSQL and install it over-top your current PT3 installation (make sure you have shut down PT3 before doing so).
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: My Hands not showing

Postby allstars6 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 am

Ok This fixed the problem, thank you very much for your help.
allstars6
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests