Hud problem after update the old version.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:56 pm

I just reinstall the build 2 without PostgreSQL today. The hud is messed all the states on the tables. The opponents' hand history jumps around by showing incorrect hand history?! Should I try beta 13 without PostgreSQL??
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby Peligroso » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm

I'm not really getting a clear picture of the problem, but I'd still recommend updating to Beta 13 since it solved a lot of HUD issues for many of our users.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:01 pm

the problem is the hud not working properly at all after I update my old version without PostgreSQL. But, it was fine before the expire date. If I use the beta 13, I should dl the one without PostgreSQL?
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm

WTF?? the hud seems to become worse afer I download the new version?? First, the hud is not showing everyone's states. Secondly, the hud only shows few ppl's states, and it is not even clear??? wut's going on??
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby DonkeyKong » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 pm

btw, the hud only shows some ppl's states and doesn't show mine?? I also find out the hud only actives at FT but not in Pstars?? Should I send my tix now?? plz solve the issue! I wonder am I the only one who has this problem>?? :evil:
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby keggler » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:20 am

did you install over the top, or uninstall first? did you uninstall postgres? which bundle did you download?

have you heavily customised your hud?


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby Peligroso » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 am

Please try reverting to the default HUD layout to see if that resolves your issues by renaming your layouts.pt3 file to something else. If that helps, please compress and attach your modified layouts.pt3 file to a Support Ticket.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby DonkeyKong » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi, I did not uninstall my Beta 2 and postgres as well. I just read some posts from whiterider about not to uninstall the old version. All i did was install over the top without postgres. I did not heavily customised my hud before and after I update my old version.
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby DonkeyKong » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi. how do I renamemy layout.pt3 file?? :?:
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm

DonkeyKong wrote:Hi. how do I rename my layout.pt3 file?? :?:

Open windows explorer, and browse to the folder c:\program files\pokertracker 3\data
Right click the layouts.pt3 file, and choose rename.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests