Page 1 of 2
Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:56 pm
by DonkeyKong
I just reinstall the build 2 without PostgreSQL today. The hud is messed all the states on the tables. The opponents' hand history jumps around by showing incorrect hand history?! Should I try beta 13 without PostgreSQL??
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm
by Peligroso
I'm not really getting a clear picture of the problem, but I'd still recommend updating to Beta 13 since it solved a lot of HUD issues for many of our users.
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:01 pm
by DonkeyKong
the problem is the hud not working properly at all after I update my old version without PostgreSQL. But, it was fine before the expire date. If I use the beta 13, I should dl the one without PostgreSQL?
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm
by DonkeyKong
WTF?? the hud seems to become worse afer I download the new version?? First, the hud is not showing everyone's states. Secondly, the hud only shows few ppl's states, and it is not even clear??? wut's going on??
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 pm
by DonkeyKong
btw, the hud only shows some ppl's states and doesn't show mine?? I also find out the hud only actives at FT but not in Pstars?? Should I send my tix now?? plz solve the issue! I wonder am I the only one who has this problem>?? :evil:
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:20 am
by keggler
did you install over the top, or uninstall first? did you uninstall postgres? which bundle did you download?
have you heavily customised your hud?
susan
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 am
by Peligroso
Please try reverting to the default HUD layout to see if that resolves your issues by renaming your layouts.pt3 file to something else. If that helps, please compress and attach your modified layouts.pt3 file to a
Support Ticket.
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:13 pm
by DonkeyKong
Hi, I did not uninstall my Beta 2 and postgres as well. I just read some posts from whiterider about not to uninstall the old version. All i did was install over the top without postgres. I did not heavily customised my hud before and after I update my old version.
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:20 pm
by DonkeyKong
Hi. how do I renamemy layout.pt3 file?? :?:
Re: Hud problem after update the old version.

Posted:
Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm
by WhiteRider
DonkeyKong wrote:Hi. how do I rename my layout.pt3 file?? :?:
Open windows explorer, and browse to the folder c:\program files\pokertracker 3\data
Right click the layouts.pt3 file, and choose rename.