PT3 Wont stop importing duplicates

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 Wont stop importing duplicates

Postby Ih8mycards » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:24 pm

I start up PT3 today and when I started to play and began to auto import I am recieving the following error:
2008/07/01 18:13:39: Full Tilt: Unable to import hand (#7042431788). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_summary FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: value "78444384" is out of range for type smallint CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_summary, line 1, column id_limit: "78444384" )
I know that this is just one hand but as of right now it has done this with 25k and still going. It is also causing PT3 to shut down if I try and play while its doing this. I would love help if anyone knows how to fix this. Thanks Jeremy
Ih8mycards
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Re: PT3 Wont stop importing duplicates

Postby Peligroso » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 am

This sounds a bit weird. Which version of PT3 are you using? Also, are you importing all of these hands using auto import? If you've got a lot of hands to import, I'd recommend using manual import which is built for large batches of hands and is much, much faster. Also, you're saying that it's only importing duplicates. Have you checked the box to "move processed files"? If all of these hands are in your hand history folder you can move them manually to your processed files folder if they're already imported.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: PT3 Wont stop importing duplicates

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:51 am

Please see the PT3 Importing FAQ.
You need to do a full manual import, then move the files you've imported out of the HH folder, before starting auto import.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests