Stats question

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats question

Postby Grubinator » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Perhaps I just don't understand the stats, but I don't see how it is possible to have a positive number for $/100 and $/hour but a negative number for BB/100 and BB/hour. Today after my 2,000 hand session I had $.02/100 and $.11/hour, but a -7.1BB/100 and -34.33BB/hour. Is this a bug with the software? I am using beta 13.
Grubinator
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 am

Re: Stats question

Postby Peligroso » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 am

Grubinator wrote:Perhaps I just don't understand the stats, but I don't see how it is possible to have a positive number for $/100 and $/hour but a negative number for BB/100 and BB/hour. Today after my 2,000 hand session I had $.02/100 and $.11/hour, but a -7.1BB/100 and -34.33BB/hour. Is this a bug with the software? I am using beta 13.
Have you been playing at different limits?
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Stats question

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:53 am

If you win at a low limit and lose at a high limit you lose money overall, but you might have won more BB than you lost.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests