PT3 freezes when I try to swith keyboard language

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 freezes when I try to swith keyboard language

Postby denis78 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:05 am

Once I want to make a notes on opponent in PT3 and swith keyboard from my national lang (Russian) to English, pressing Shift-Ctrl, PT3 always freeze and dont respond. Might be a bug.

PT3 beta 13, Win XP
denis78
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:11 pm

Re: PT3 freezes when I try to swith keyboard language

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:10 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests