Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Postby Scots75 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi,

I have a problem with PT3 and auto-importing hands from Betmost.
I chose the usual database and started tracking. The system is doing something, but I cannot find the hands in the database?

Any help for me?
Scots75
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:45 am

Re: Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:58 am

Is the auto importing saying that hands have been imported?
When you move to the Texas Holdem tab, you need to click Refresh to see the newly imported hands. Does that help?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Postby Scots75 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:23 am

Hi,

I refreshed the databse, but nothing happened.
I can see PT3 importing the hands, I chose the right betmost folder for HHs through auto-detect and the HUD shows up on the table.

But there are no stats in the database.

Regards
Scots75
Scots75
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:45 am

Re: Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:29 am

Make sure you are on the correct tab - cash/tournaments.
Click the "Clear" button to make sure there are no filters set.
If you are getting stats on the HUD, then they are in the database, we just need to work out why they're not showing.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Postby Scots75 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:30 pm

So,

I created a new database, all filters are clear.
I imported the HHs of Betmost, which are in a .xml format.
PT3 imported the HHs, but after clicking refresh, the stats do not show up!

Regards
Scots75
Scots75
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:45 am

Re: Problems Auto-Import iPoker (Betmost)

Postby Scots75 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:03 pm

I installed PT3 new and now it is working!

Who ever know where the fault was!

You can close this topic!

Regards
Scots75
Scots75
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:45 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests