PAHUD <--> PT3HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHUD <--> PT3HUD

Postby lemming » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:08 am

Hey guys

I really liked the old hud, and it's layout functions, so much easier and overviewable to create a working and normal layout drag&dropping... Is there going to be a way to implement old PAHUD layouts into the PT3 HUD? I also liked the different colors depending on the Numbers on VP$IP/PFR... Red in the tight ranges, Green in the loose ranges... Makes it just that much easier to look at the stats.

I really don't like the new HUD to be honest and I'm hoping there will be some changes, because I absolutely hate myself at the moment for upgrading to PT3, not being able to use my old HUD (and thus atm not motivated to play with that)... I don't see why the drag&drop of individual stats is disabled, I don't just want a box, I want to scatter them around the players to be able to see their name +$$$ remaining etc. Also, the Pop-up-boxes on the HUD (if you click on the playernames) do not work properly, they often just disappear in the bottom right corner of the screen if the table is on the bottom right etc...

Is there a way to get PAHUD back, linking it with PT3 somehow?

kinda pissed to be honest, just wanted to update and keep playing, but meh... so much stuff to solve before that -.-


(other than that I really hoped performance had increased, but datamining 18 tables on FTP + playing at ~6 of them seems laggier than the ol' PT2 atm... Maybe that's also because of the HUD trying to get to every table at the same time, dunno)


Cheers
lemming
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: PAHUD <--> PT3HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 am

lemming wrote:I really liked the old hud, and it's layout functions, so much easier and overviewable to create a working and normal layout drag&dropping... Is there going to be a way to implement old PAHUD layouts into the PT3 HUD?

If you mean importing your existing PAH layouts.. Maybe, although the stats are different in PT3, plus there are so many more.

I also liked the different colors depending on the Numbers on VP$IP/PFR... Red in the tight ranges, Green in the loose ranges... Makes it just that much easier to look at the stats.

You can still do this.
Please see Documentation for HUD guides, plus How To: HUD Configuration.

I really don't like the new HUD to be honest and I'm hoping there will be some changes, because I absolutely hate myself at the moment for upgrading to PT3, not being able to use my old HUD (and thus atm not motivated to play with that)... I don't see why the drag&drop of individual stats is disabled, I don't just want a box, I want to scatter them around the players to be able to see their name +$$$ remaining etc.

This is possible too - you don't just have to have a single group of stats - see the guides.
Further improvements will also be made to make configuring the HUD easier.

Also, the Pop-up-boxes on the HUD (if you click on the playernames) do not work properly, they often just disappear in the bottom right corner of the screen if the table is on the bottom right etc...

I thought this had been fixed - if you're not using Beta 14, please try it.
Download page, scroll down for beta 14.

Is there a way to get PAHUD back, linking it with PT3 somehow?

PAH does not, and will not, work with PT3.
You can of course, still use PT2 and PAH until you can get PT3 set up as you like, but there are more set up options in the PT3 HUD than in PAH, we just need to make it more efficient to set up.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PAHUD <--> PT3HUD

Postby lemming » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:37 am

Thanks for the fast answer! I guess I'll have to dig into those guides... Didn't have to do that w/ PAHUD, so I was kinda like: Meh, where can I do this where can I do that ^^

Problem is, I just converted all databases etc. and already imported a new couple thousand hands because PT2 kinda went on strike, so I guess I "have to" stick with PT3...

Anyway, will look into it further later on... Cheers for the great support!


PS: Just installed beta 14, pop ups fixed, working now as intended :) Cheers
lemming
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: PAHUD <--> PT3HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:52 am

You'll work it out!
The HUD set up is initially a bit more complicated, but once you understand how the Groups work you will be able to set up your layout just as you want it - there are more options than PAH, and there is more to come, including ways to make the setup easier.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests