hud not showing stats.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

hud not showing stats.

Postby frogster » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:11 am

I haven't played for about 2 weeks, since before the last two updates. The only problem i'm having is the hud isn't displaying the stats of each player at the table. On the table i'm at, i noticed an pt icon which has these options: configure stats; save layout; reset; and retrieve last hand. I've played around with these and nothing's worked regarding showing stats. As I said, everything else seems to work ok - it imports hands, etc. i play at full tilt.
frogster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 am

Re: hud not showing stats.

Postby frogster » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 am

never mind; i got out, shut off my computer, and now it works.
frogster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests