PT3 Beta 14 HUD crash with 5 tables

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 Beta 14 HUD crash with 5 tables

Postby Tof59 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 pm

I had the same problem with beta 13 but I waited for beta 14 before reporting it as you said that some HUD crash problems were solved. But I still have the problem with beta 14.

When I open the 5th table on ipoker, the HUD crash and I am obliged to exit and restart PT3 to have HUD working.

With 4 tables or less, I never had any crash problem.

Thank you fo your help
regards
Tof59
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:19 am

Re: PT3 Beta 14 HUD crash with 5 tables

Postby keggler » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 pm

have you heavily customised your hud? does this happen if you revert to a basic hud [for now] by renaming the layouts.pt3 files in PT3's data sub-folder?


susan
keggler
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 am

Re: PT3 Beta 14 HUD crash with 5 tables

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 am

Please follow these directions: Having Hud Problems? READ THIS!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 Beta 14 HUD crash with 5 tables

Postby booger » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm

I am having the same trouble although with 6 tables. I will try what was suggested in Whiterider's link but just wanted to let you know.
booger
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests