Well, I must tell you I am one unhappy customer. Was playing on PokerStars, 6 short handed tables, PT3 crashes like usual ( Got a pop-up about some runtime error) and not only does it do that it frezzes all my tables! Windows is fine, PS lobby is fine but all my tables are non responsive. I can see play going on as usual but none of the buttons work and i can't even close any of the windows. If I was involved in any huge pots I would be absolutely steaming right now! The only thing i can do is to shutdown poker stars and restart. This happened once with the last beta too. I have a high end expensive PC with a fairly recent fresh install of Windows XP SP3.
Seriously, I would hate to think how someone who plays high stakes would feel if they lost a few buyins because of something like this. You would never see anyone selling financial software or any software that deals with money that is this unpolished and buggy ever! Ive been waiting 2 months for this last update to fix these issues and what happens the first time I run it..... crash! I understand that people agree to a no refund policy when they purchase your software, but that is under the assumption that what you are selling ACTUALLY WORKS as advertised and it doesn't. It didn't when i bought it and it doesn't 2 months later now.
I'm sure you didn't realize it was this buggy and wouldn't have released it if you did but just because you were unaware of it doesn't mean that you are still not responsible for it. You should give refunds to customers who request it as they paid for it months ago and you have still not lived up to your end by providing stable software that actually works.
