NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Postby Heiko » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:56 pm

i didnt get the hud at the table when i play tournaments at pokerstars. most time i play SNG HU-Tourneys, but never get stats at the table. i have no problems with cashgames. what can i do?
Heiko
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Postby MTPaid » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:53 pm

I'm suddenly having the same problem. The HUD has always worked on Stars MTT's previously. Now I'm about 30 hands into the $100K (all imported correctly as far as I can see) and still no HUD stats. HUD is set to appear after 20 hands.

EDIT: I'm still using Build 2.
MTPaid
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:14 pm

What version are you using, Heiko?
I would suggest trying Beta 14 as this has several fixes for the HUD - Download page, scroll down for beta 14.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Postby MTPaid » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:47 pm

That was weird. I played 162 hands at that table and the HUD didn't worked. But when I was moved to another table it worked again. Have never had that happen before.
MTPaid
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Postby Heiko » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 pm

i use beta14...
Heiko
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: NO HUD at Stars when play tourneys

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 am

I haven't tried SNGs but MTTs work for me at Stars.
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests