Table cover taskbar button

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Table cover taskbar button

Postby Autolobotomist » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Whenever I minimize a table on FTP (only site I use) and then restore it a taskbar button shows up that reads "PokerTracker3TableCover". I'm rather anal about the taskbar and like as many applications as possible minimized to the system tray and although PT# has the "minimize to tray" feature it's not doing much good if the other taskbar button shows up. I can remedy this by stopping and restarting the HUD but that's a pain in the ass.

I think this has to be a known issue but I couldn't find anything about it searching. Obviously this is a minor annoyance and not a critical problem but since nobody else seems to have reported it I thought I would.
Autolobotomist
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Table cover taskbar button

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Yes, it's a known issue and will be fixed, thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests