Can't get table tracker to work

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't get table tracker to work

Postby cfb1739 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 pm

I have a database w/ over 2 million hands in it, and when I run table tracker, it only retrieves 4 tables w/ no stats. Can you please help me get this to work correctly?

Chris Beaulieu


Please disregard this post. I have resolved the problem.
cfb1739
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 3:26 am

Re: Can't get table tracker to work

Postby biggdogg » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Would you be so kind to let everybody know how exactly you resolved the problem? Because I also can't get TableTracker to work.
biggdogg
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:10 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests