Old Tournament Results

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Old Tournament Results

Postby PTF24 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 pm

I see that PT3 is picking up the tournament results (from FTP anyway) and I'm pretty sure it's recording the info from imported Poker Stars tournament summaries.(I haven't been playing PS a lot lately, mostly FTP right now). I still don't know how to get all tournament results prior to beta 14, including PT2 results.

I spoke with WhiteRider about this a little while ago...

http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7666&p=35285&hilit=+import+tournament+results#p35285

I was wondering if this has been addressed yet or is it still in the works? My trial is down to 9 days and I'm 99% there on my purchase- I'm ready to drink the Kool-aid; I just want to bring PT3 all the way up to speed with my results. PT2 is fully up to date on my stats(ring and tourney) so if it's just a matter of re-converting DBs I could do that. Is there the ability to retrieve all old tourney results accurately?
PTF24
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:00 am

Re: Old Tournament Results

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:25 pm

I don't think the tournament summary conversion / import/export is sorted yet - focus has been on the HUD stability issues - but it will be, and you will (at some point, hopefully pretty soon) be able to get your old tournament summaries across.
If the info is in PT2, then we'll be able to transfer it across, the functionality just needs to be implemented.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Old Tournament Results

Postby PTF24 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be try to keep on top of any update that icludes the fix.
PTF24
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:00 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests