Help pls

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Help pls

Postby subschool5 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi support, I wrote up a support ticket but received no help so I will try here. I bought PT3 not realizing that it is not yet compatible with Bodog. I recently found out for a limited time PT3 comes with a PT2 key and HUD. I would like a PT2 key so I can track stats until PT3 is avail for Bodog. Please help me out.

-Keith
subschool5
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am

Re: Help pls

Postby subschool5 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 am

*bump*

Wow, I run good... this is ridiculous
subschool5
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am

Re: Help pls

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:08 am

Give us a break, you posted this at 2.40am (for me)!

When you bought PT3 you should have got an email detailing how to get the PT2 and PAH codes, please check your junk mail filters etc.
If you didn't get it, I'm sure someone will get to your ticket, but please PM the ticket number to Kraada.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests