I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby Steway » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:23 am

Dear Sir,

I bought the old version and PHUD quite shortly before the release of 3.0. Do I need another key for the new 3.0 version? If yes how can I get one?

Thanks a lot!
Steway
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Re: I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am

You mean you bought PT2, yes?
You will need to buy PT3 to get a key for it, but you get a good discount if you bought PT2/PAH recently - see the FAQ.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby Steway » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:25 pm

WhiteRider wrote:You mean you bought PT2, yes?
You will need to buy PT3 to get a key for it, but you get a good discount if you bought PT2/PAH recently - see the FAQ.



Yes correct, I bought PT 2 and AHUD on March 30, so if I want to get 3.0 , my discount rate would be 100%. Am I right? Do I have to pay first and get the amount refunded or what will it be like?

Thank you very much in advance!
Steway
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Re: I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Yes, you save 100%, but that is of the cost of PT2 and PAH, not the cost of PT3.

If you go to the Purchase Page and Add To Cart it should show your discount. If not, you need to link your products on
My Account -> My Orders.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby Steway » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:04 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Yes, you save 100%, but that is of the cost of PT2 and PAH, not the cost of PT3.

If you go to the Purchase Page and Add To Cart it should show your discount. If not, you need to link your products on
My Account -> My Orders.



Dear Sir,

I just tried to link my AHUD order on my account - my orders via your link above, unfortunately I failed twice and it said that I had just one more try. I don´t want to disable the linking. The order was on 30. or 31. of March around midnight so I don´t know what date the order is saved in your system. In addition to that the discount rate of PT 2.0 is not shown in the correct way. it says it falls into the category 2-6 months although it was only 6 weeks until the release.

Could you give me a ticket maybe because I don´t want to post the AHUD registration code here.


Thank you!
Steway
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Re: I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:14 pm

Yes, please do this via the Support system to create your ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: I bought the old pokertracker quite shortly before 3.0

Postby Steway » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:07 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Yes, please do this via the Support system to create your ticket.



OK I have produced a ticket. Thank you for your good and quick support!

Best regards!
Steway
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests