Import errors and HUD not working

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Import errors and HUD not working

Postby 3betshove » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:26 pm

I've had PT3 for a few weeks and this is the first problem I've had

I run auto import and I get the messages below, and my HUD won't come up. and then you can see an entry that the hand imports. This happens over and over until I hit stop. I've tried reinstalling but no improvement.

2008/07/11 22:15:02: PokerStars: Unable to import hand (#18749444786). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: invalid page header in block 20617 of relation "holdem_hand_player_statistics" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_player_statistics, line 1: "161650 9489 9489 0 2 16934 2008/07/11 22:45:55 1 f t 0 f 0 f t f f f 0 f 0 f f f f f 0 f 0 f f f f f..." )

2008/07/11 22:15:04: PokerStars: Hand Imported (#18749444786)

Thanks
3betshove
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 am

WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby 3betshove » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:22 am

WhiteRider wrote:Please see the Database / Postgres FAQ


I edited the postgresql.conf file and reloaded the settings, then removed the entry from the file, but I'm still getting the same error messages. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks
3betshove
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:31 pm

What happened when you did the 'reload configurations' step? Did it work?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby 3betshove » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:01 pm

It appeared to work. A "DOS prompt" window flashed up but it moves to fast for me to see anything. Is there any way to see what it says?

Thanks
3betshove
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 am

I'm not really familiar with this process, so I'm not really sure what to suggest about fixing this database, so we'll have to wait for an expert I'm afraid.

Are you able to see data in the main PT3 application / reports?
If you have a registered version of PT3, try creating a new database and import into that. If that works, if you have the processed hand history files still, then you could re-import into the new database. Otherwise, you may be able to Export your hands from the old/broken DB and then re-import them.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby 3betshove » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:00 pm

I haven't registered my version yet but I do keep all the imported hand histories. If I apply any filers other than Date/stake/site I get an error message. Running reports with similar filters seems to produce good results. I can't copy the error message. If you think it will be helpful I can type out the error message

Thanks
3betshove
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:04 pm

Re: Import errors and HUD not working

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:01 pm

It really sounds like a corrupt database, but I don't know enough about them to take this any further. Please create a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread.
Explain that you've already tried that method, and include the link to it (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6332#p38285) so that you don't have to go through this same process again.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests