Table Tracker - connection problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Table Tracker - connection problem

Postby denile » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 am

Hi,
I use Table Tracker (registered) with Poker Stars and
very often when I try starting the search of "Table Tracker" i get the message:

PokerTracker was unable to communicate with the server at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
.......

but the problem doesn't resolve ...in a few minutes.

I noted this happens more often when my connection is slower (edge, instead of umts - my internet connection is by a mobile phone).
I belive this problem is due to a too short time-out in server comunication, but I belive is impossible to modify this parameter inside the configurations options.
Anybody else with slow internet connection has the problem above?
Thank you in advance for your assistance, and best regards

Francesco
denile
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Table Tracker - connection problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:35 pm

That sounds feasible.
I don't know whether table tracker stuff is written to the log file or not, but Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log to the
Support system , and link to this thread.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Tracker - connection problem

Postby denile » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:42 am

Ok, I done what you have suggested.
The link is: [url]this[/url]http://www.pokertracker.com/support/ticket.php?ticket_id=22436 .

Francesco
denile
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Table Tracker - connection problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:40 am

Thanks. Please be patient, there are a lot of tickets!
You can see the status of it at My Tickets.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests