My PT3 problems / My PT3 trial expiring

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

My PT3 problems / My PT3 trial expiring

Postby DaveUO » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 am

I am currently using version 3 build #2. Most things work fine for me. The few issues I have are below.

1) My stats dissappear on the HUD after about 25 hands or so at each table. Everyone elses stats remain just fine, only my personal stats dissappear.

2) Whenever HUD is updating players stats on tables, the HUD steals my computers "focus" to that event. For example, every time that a players stats first load on HUD, that table always pops to the front of my stack of tables.

3) This is not a problem, but a feature that I really need. When replaying hands in PT3, I need to be able to see the winning % of each hand on each street.

My version 3 build #2 is expiring in 1 day. What should I do in the mean time? I would rather not purchase PT3 until these issues are fixed. Do I need to switch to the Beta version or is there a way I can keep using version 3 build #2? Its been working fine for me except these few issues.

Thanks.
DaveUO
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 am

Re: My PT3 problems / My PT3 trial expiring

Postby pooriver » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:54 am

3) This is not a problem, but a feature that I really need. When replaying hands in PT3, I need to be able to see the winning % of each hand on each street.

see http://www.pokerstove.com/. This might be what you want...

-pooriver
pooriver
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 4:13 am
Location: Germany / Munich

Re: My PT3 problems / My PT3 trial expiring

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 am

1. & 2. Please try Beta 14 as these issues are fixed for most people. Download page, scroll down for b14. Download without postgres, stop PT3 but do not uninstall it before installing b14 over the top.

3. This will be added.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: My PT3 problems / My PT3 trial expiring

Postby DaveUO » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:12 am

WhiteRider wrote:1. & 2. Please try Beta 14 as these issues are fixed for most people. Download page, scroll down for b14. Download without postgres, stop PT3 but do not uninstall it before installing b14 over the top.

3. This will be added.



OK, I will install beta 14 without postgres. Will my current stats that I have for all players on PT3 show up on beta 14?

EDIT: is there anyway I can keep using my current version of PT3 until further problems are solved? My version is working well enough as a temporary solution until I purchase PT3. I see lots of problems with beta 14 being discussed in the forums and I have no major problems (just the small issues discussed above) with my current version. I play professionally and I would like to avoid the potential down time that switching to a new version may cause. Is there anyway that I can have my expiration extended on my current version? Thanks.
DaveUO
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 am

Re: My PT3 problems / My PT3 trial expiring

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 am

I understand that the trial will be extended, but I don't know exactly how/when - I think it will be when the next beta version is released within a few days.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests